View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #218
One Country Boy

Good mornng Gentlemen;

I thought I'd attempt to revive this thread. Up having my first cup of coffee here this morning. Reading the local news paper on-line and listening to 3950 KHz on the TS2000 and a few stations from time-to-time on the 2 meter and 440 rig. Who says I can't multi-task? Going to check into the net here on 3950 in about another half hour.

The weather has been just great here the past week. Getting a little warm here in Florida. It will not be much longer before we head up to the North Georgia mountains to escape the heat and humidity. Some of our friends are up there as I type and say it is cool.

When we came home from Thomasville, GA last Sunday, I went down on our neighbor's dock and threw a beetle spin with a little ultra-lite spinning rig I have. I caught 3 of the largest bream I've ever caught. I'll post a photo of the first one I caught, although I think the last was a little larger. It was sure fun playing those fishes in the water.

What are you folks up to today and what plans do you have for the summer ? Those of you that are fortunate enough to be retired I mean.

Here's my big fish:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg fish1 (Small).jpg (65.0 KB, 14 views)