View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
Radio
Administrator

Default New Jelly Belly Flavors

Dear Sirs:

This letter was inspired by the sadistic pleasure I received from watching my friends as they sample some of your recent non-traditional flavors, including but not limited to A&W Root Beer and Buttered Popcorn. I don't think America will enjoy many of their favorite foods quite the same way after experiencing your novel collection. Perhaps your chemical engineers could change forever the way many of your customers recall their time with family and friends around the dinner table with some these suggestions.

Some of my favorite entrees from Americas cookbook include fried okra, steamed asparagus, deviled eggs, meatloaf, turnip greens, lobster bisque, Denver omelet and sauerkraut.

On a patriotic theme, you could honor all those who served Americas armed forces with flavors like K-ration medley, napalm, mustard gas and trench foot.

As a culture we love athletic competition which brings to mind treats like: hot dog with onions and beer, baseball, athletes foot, Atomic Balm and jockey strap.

You could expand your market to non-traditional jelly bean consumers such as outdoorsmen with tantalizing offerings such as: catfish, beef jerky, spam 'n' eggs, Beenie Weenie, Deep Woods OFF and doe scent.

The possibilities are indeed endless.

Yours Truly

A Jelly Belly Customer.

KU4OJ "Wade" Ships Captain, CFO, Chief Engineer
KG4DQQ "Kathy" 1st Officer, Navigator, Best Friend
2007 F-150 SuperCab - 2009 Rockwood 8280SS
Lot's of mostly Kenwood stuff

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote