Thread: FDR state park
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:27 PM   #2
One Country Boy

Hi Hi... He had to have some good insurance. Wonder what he paid the doc for that script ? I understand the RV Parks down in the Keys are rather expensive. The wife and I have been looking at them.

We just returned from about a 2 week trip to B'ham, Alabama. I think it rained all but two days during our trip. We met a lot of folks headed back home (to the north) from a winters stay in the warm south. Others decided they would wait several more weeks. Jeff says he's still getting snow at his location. It will probably be several more weeks before we head out again. I've got to trouble-shoot some RFI problems in the 5'er.

You mentioned your wife enjoying the flea markets. We have been visiting the Dillard, GA/Franklin, NC area for the past 2 or 3 years. One of our favorite past-times is visiting some of the flea markets in that area. Not that we buy anything, we just see a lot of old, historic items from years past. We have reservations for Dillard the 1st of July. Plans are to stay in that area about three months this year. We are making plans to visit with another ORR Forum member while there. We need to set up a weekend for ORR Members to get together for a summer picnic.