Thread: Direct TV
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #10
KC1BUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post
Dan, we seldom get calls for sales groups anymore. When we get the charity calls, we politely tell them to remove our name. If it happens again, we ask for a supervisor and tell them...NO MORE calls as our next will will be to report them.

The "Customer (DIS)Service " is really irritating. The people in India are hard to understand and just read from a script and generally have no idea of how to fix the problem.

A friend said she got really put out when trying to set an appointment at here Doctors office...turns out they outsourced the appointments to India...cheaper than a person in the office to handle appointments. She finally drove the 3 blocks to the office to make an appointment.

Ken
One time when I called Dish with a problem I kept getting passed from one Indian to another and each of them in turn asked for my name etc. to verify that it really was me they were talking to. After the 8th time I refused to give my name I told the person They had already gotten my name. They told me we couldn't proceed without my name. What I said next had my wife rolling with laughter, I told them I had called about a problem and I wasn't setting up a play date for our kids. The 9th time was the charm and I got someone in Texas.
Love to
KC1BUD is offline   Reply With Quote