View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #7
One Country Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by W6ZKH View Post
Wade: We havent figured out where in the Atlanta area. Actually, I am visiting my old Air Force room mate (1960-61 Ontario, Canada) who lives in Douglasville, West of Atlanta. Will try and find something close there, and only staying 1-2 days then off South towards the Gold Coast and Tallahasse to meet with an old friend from my car racing days, then South to the waters edge along Hiway 98 towards Pensacola, then hit I-10 again going West. I cannot exactly say when we will be at a certain area, as it is a "freewheeling vacation" and being a Vagabond of sorts. Just know the wife has to be back in Las Vegas for work on Oct. 12th, heh.. But again, since she is the BOSS, I am sure that date might can be changed, even though the Doc's might not like it, but they'll give in, I can tell you right now..........but maybe BITCH abit about it.. Like fire her.......they'd go bellyup !! More than likely will be on .52 simplex for the majority of the time, as dont hang on rptrs much, and never here infact.

John
John,

If you go US 98, you will be within 25 miles of me. Stay intouch, will try to meet you somewhere.

Jim