View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 07:24 AM   #29
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Quote:
Originally Posted by W5DOK View Post
In Texas, a "Texas Radio Operator" plate is $2. Just enough to cover the cost of the plate. You can put the same number on all of your vehicles.
Doc
Now one of the things I've been trying to decide is what state to move to a a full time RVer. The post following yours was "Too many people know where to go to find a home address" does not bother me because the address on my license is a shoebox (Well it is a metal box with a lock on the door behind a locked door in a very well built building with excellent security) it's not where my radios live. And the ability to put the same plate on both house and towed car... That may just end up being the deciding factor!!!

Thank you

I'm not sure till next week what the fee is here in MI for ham plates but like Texas.. You only pay when you get a new plate, not for renewal tabs... I'm going to see what happens since I have the plate.. Just "Inactive" due to not having a car to bolt it to for the last few years.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote