View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 09:58 PM   #4
electricflyer

I also noticed you live just up the street from where DW and I got married 57 years ago. Too bad you don't still have a Forest River product, we like to go the to the FROG (Forest River Owners Group) Rallys, have one in Helen, GA in June, then Kerrville, TX in October and then to Gadsden, Al the week after.
I have 2 sons that were avionics techs in the AF, oldest on was active duty for 12 years and finished up retiring from the Ohio Air Guard, the youngest one was active for 5 1/2 years, and retired after 30 years in the AF Reserves from Dobbins AFB with a couple 1 year terms on active duty, he extended 3 years so he could go to Lakenheath for 3 years. Both are hams, oldest one is Advanced class and the youngest is only a tech, he could probably get Amateur Extra if you would take a little time to brush up but right now they are working his butt off with 70 hr weeks revamping the WIFI network at the worlds busiest airport, Hartsfield. Both worked cellular and data communications for 30 years. I am a VE locally and do testing for 3 different VEC groups, I assist with license classes and am a volunteer ARES radio operator for a hospital about 20 miles from me.
Marv
2014 Palomino Puma 25RL - TV 2011 F-150 SuperCrew 5.0
electricflyer is offline   Reply With Quote