Thread: changes
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 03:51 PM   #9
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

every day I see ads from a group of ambulance chasers (lawyers) about "metal on metal hip implants" Since I know very little about these implants I will say no more in this vein.

Here is hoping your fie enjoys a swift recovery and the new one works out as well as my Mother-in-laws.. After a subsequent fall she was seen by the son of the doctor who did the implant... He explained they wished to make sure the implant was not damaged (Replacement hip = Implant) She said "I have a hip replacement?" I told him his dad must have done a good job, he agreed.. She ask why that was

Because if he's messed it up you'd not be askign that question.. YOU WOULD KNOW you had an artifical hip". of course..

So may your wife's new replacement work as well as my mother-in-laws did.

Alas. I remember every surgery I have even had, even the one I was too young to remember (My mother told me about it later) but.. Well, the memories are "Academic" .... Which means I do not recall the actual surgery, only that I had it).
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote