Thread: I'm back !!!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
W6ZKH
ex-K6YDW

Hi Jim, and well yes, they do work A LITTLE BETTER than that homebrew setup I had, except with that homebrew setup, I could follow the birds in the arc across the sky, whereas with this setup, it's fixed at 25 degrees right now, but have plans on making up an elevation rotator for it.

I use Photobucket for my photo stuff. I just add the Image command that they have. You need an account with them, FREE, and it works great.

So again, I dont know what media you are using. I really like Photobucket http://www.photobucket.com the best overall that I have tried and always came back to it. You can also edit your pictures for size, etc.

Once you load your picture into Photobucket, you then can add the command line anywhere in the text using their "img" command. The "img" or "/img" needs to be bracketed by these symbols [] at the beginning and end. I hope this isnt too confusing, as it is to me and I am the one typing it, hi...

Aren't I handsome for a old fart??? Oh, this pix was taken several years ago, heh....not in Alaska, but below Hoover Dam on the Colorado River. I dont think Alaska has cactus !!

John
2002 Dodge 3500 Diesel-Dually
2011 Forest River Wildcat 313 5th wheel
Icom IC-2800 Dual-bander in truck
Yaesu FT-1900R 2M Xcvr in RV
W6ZKH is offline   Reply With Quote