View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #5
Oldmax
Dale - N8SAC

Andy! I have a Amp that I retrived from a junk pile is a 10 amp in and 600 out is suposed to be 3 ot 30 mhz. Some one tried to put new transisters in . What a mess. just put on shelf for future use. might be for camper. but will have to install new finals. I think they are used by Chicken Band & might be dirty. Had a guy that lived a couple of houses from me that used to get me jumped on by other neighbors He was runing a 500 watt transister amp with a Starduster and splatering the whole neighborhood. I got my Ten Tec Omni-C back from Ten Tec friday. Was a gift from a friend. cost to repiar was $225.37 plus shipping. He bought in a yard sale for $10 . They didn't come with 12 & 17 but I had them added. One of these days I might get on HF. as I passed my General & Extra this year. Have a Inverted "V" up for 1.6 - 117' each side but need a tunner. Have been listning but have too much standing wave to talk.