View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
W6ZKH
ex-K6YDW

Hello to all, and I too have been inactive here on the board. Mainly because this laptop where I have the board set to is being used 99.9% of the time for my Oscar Satellite tracking and CAT system to computer control the Yaesu FT847 I got recently, plus auto track my dual yagi's to chase them birdies across the skies. Just about the only mode I operate now, at least from home, but that is being put on hold now, as in the process of moving to a new QTH which isnt antenna friendly.. oh well...can always wander to the park with my HT and ELK yagi and wave at the birdies as they go by, hi.

Also, recently diagnoised with Prostrate Cancer, so having to go through all that right now also... At least it was caught early...........thanks to PSA tests even our "Dear Leader" BHO and his Czars dont seem to think you need to have it nor the xyl's their boobies checked... Will be going with the 'seeds' process it looks like.

Havent been anywhere lately with the 5er either. Big trip planned for June to Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and all points around that area...

Have a good spring and summer...

John
2002 Dodge 3500 Diesel-Dually
2011 Forest River Wildcat 313 5th wheel
Icom IC-2800 Dual-bander in truck
Yaesu FT-1900R 2M Xcvr in RV
W6ZKH is offline   Reply With Quote