View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 07:14 PM   #9
KB5LJE

From HDB

kd5cqt
Mississippi Cajun

Wow. What a great thing. Sorry about 3.862. We got slammed in the EOC and I had a former student of mine running the emergency net for me. Since he opnly holds a Tech class, I had to keep him on 2 meters and funneled stuff through the state net that way. If I had known about this, I'd have put some fire in the HF wire and tried to make contact with you all. I did manage to talk to Tonya and Jim. Thanks for being there, my great friends. It sure does one good to get a boost from people such as all of you that I get when I can find the opportunity to meet or just chat. And believe me, I needed that little pick me up because I have had about 30 minutes of sleep since I left the house the other day. That stupid storm was very difficult in its behavior and we just had to keep on top of things. I have been doing interviews for my brother (the EMS director) and manning the phones among other things. Many thanks to you all for this great thought. And to you guys at the radio site, best 73 to you all de KD5CQT. ...-.-
KB5LJE is offline   Reply With Quote