View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 07:43 AM   #14
N3LYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8yxm View Post
Though I too choose not to carry... Being around those who do was not an option for me for many years... I'm a retired police dispatcher.

Strange thing, with 3 exceptions, the ones who were the biggests pain in the anatomy... are exactly the same ones I want guarding that same anatomy should it ever need guarding. (I mean they were darn good troopers).
I worked for the Cumberland County PD for 15 years. I am a believer in better gun laws and the ding dongs carrying guns in stores and harassing others on the streets with their macho image does their cause no good. I have heard about their rights too many times how about the general public’s right not to be intimidated? A person can walk down the street with a gun in their hand and the cops can’t do a thing in the meantime the public has to put up with this behavior sorry but that’s just not right. I was a life member of the NRA years ago about the time they became a lobbying group for the gun manufactures instead of teaching gun safety and proper educate I turned in my membership.
N3LYT is offline   Reply With Quote