View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 09:22 AM   #5
One Country Boy

There you go with those mushrooms again Radio. As my kids used to say, "Yuk". They're a waste of time. Mostly air anyway. Have you seen what they grow those things in ? Sorry, I just had to mention that. We spread it around our plants, really makes 'em grow. Just not big on mushrooms I guess, myself nor the XYL.

Manual mentioned "Bush's Baked Beans". Now there's a treat. My wife adds diced onions (vidalia when available) and bell peppers. She puts 'em in a boiler and heats until onions and bell peppers are slightly cooked. Makes 'em extra goooood. Now if we have company coming or a cookout, we might get a couple of cans. Mix in the diced onions (vidalia when available) and bell peppers. Maybe a little extra mustard and ketsup mixed in. Spread this out in an aluminum disposable tray. Lay a few strips of bacon on top of the beans and place in the oven until the bacon is done and a slight crust appears over the top of the beans. MmmmmMmmmm .. Gooooood.... That is some good stuff. Goes good with burgers, dawgs or at fish fries. We DO NOT add MUSHROOMS !