View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Well, I-95 (Costal highway) GA exit 49 (Darien) The Darien outlet mall, Then the Darien visitor's center (as you pull into the mall look for the Polo, Ralph Lauren store, to your right as you face it is a walkway, take the other side of this walkway)

Alte (I think that is the spelling) Darien's answer to Nessie (the lock ness creature).

Lunch, fast food, Wendy's. BK, MC-D,, All meals, Waffle house,, All but Breakfast B-J's (about a mile down 251 then (Opposite direction from mall) then turn right about half a mile on right. Lunch again Billy's BBQ,, I like the brisket, (Corner of 251 and 17 unless he moves, which he is planing to do, place is too small) Hit Bi-Lo across the road for supplies first and you get half off on your 2nd sandwich at Billy's.

Historic Fort King George (About 3 miles, go past B&J's (directions above) and turn left at the light or sign and .. Follow your GPS... (Darling Daughter used to live net door).

Jeckel island is about 50% museum, Houses of the Rich and Famous type,

Back to the freeway and continue south and we have selected islands you can visit, bridge fees may apply,, Jeckel has a campground.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote