Thread: Bad week.
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #12
One Country Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by W9WLS View Post
Jim:
As far as I'm concerned, the "BIG THREE" networks are greatly influenced by the current administration and can't be trusted to be UN-bisesed, so far "FOX" seems to be UN-touchable.
The unemployment stats may be down a bit but that could be because the numbers reported only show what is currently on unemployment and not the total of the current plus those whose unemployment has run out and are still looking for job's .

I'm in total agreement with you John. I'm really surprised that FNC has been allowed to continue. Don't you know they (The Admin) are so ready to "shut them up". If there is another 4 years, I look for big changes to take place. Most we will not be so happy about. I know there is a policey here of "no political and/or religious discussions". It's very difficult not to talk about when it effects everyone's life as it does and the lives of friends like Wade and Ken who have seen huge changes because of the loss of jobs.

John, you are so correct about the inaccuracy of the unemployment rate in our country. The ONLY thing they count, are those applying for unemployment compensation. My wife and I have been discussing this inaccuracy and the reason for it for three years. I just now see it start to be mentioned on the news media.