View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
ke5zru
Rockin Hamette

Default Hello?-ello?-ello?-llo?-llo?-lo?

No YLs here? WHAT?? I signed on to a forum with just a buncha guys? OH, GREAT.

Just kidding. I was the first girl born in my family in 16 years. I grew up dealing with stinky boys.

When I was in the first grade and hanging out with girls who hated boys because of their cooties..I tried to tell the girls that there were none around any of the boys in my family. They didn't believe me.

So, I became a tomboy quickly...my Barbie dolls rode around in the pink Barbie jeep, covered in mud (can't have a 4x4 without mud), through the hills and forts that I built in the yard...I had more Tonka trucks and Lincoln logs than many of the boys in the neighborhood.

Now, I am happy to live in my RV with my best friend. I have a great appreciation for custom rides. I would rather live in a big beautiful bus with my Husband than in the little house with the white picket fence.

I am happy to talk on the radio, as long as I don't have to learn too much of that ole technical mumbo-jumbo. I am an Extra class holder, mainly because that is the way to make sure that I can help other hams test for the first time, as well as upgrade. I am a VE, I suppose that is my main amateur radio calling. Though, I do enjoy EMCOMM and volunteering in any ham-related capacity that is available. I am a storm spotter, as well. This is a great source of excitement and is a wonderful way for me to practice my ARES net skills.

OK, so that is me, in a nutshell.

Howdy all, from Amarillo.

ke5zru/Terra
ke5zru is offline   Reply With Quote