View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 09:45 AM   #6
electricflyer

I wonder who sent you that email? I don't think Elden sent it to you. I assist Elden with the classes. He is a certified ARRL instructor as well as a Boy Scout merit badge instructor. He is a fellow VE that works with me every month for license testing also. This will be the second Tech class held this year. He will have a General license class later this year and the class for Amateur Extra is planned for next year. Anyone wishing to assist with the classes is welcome to join in. I will miss the first class this time since I will be at the Paulding ARC tailgate hamfest on the 13th of September www.pauldingarc.com and we will have license testing available to any attendee that wants a new license or upgrade. I believe this will be the 27th year for the tailgate hamfest. Not a large event but the price is right, "FREE".

A word of caution, the question pool for the Tech license has changed effective July 1, 2014 so make sure any study material reflects the new question pool. General class question pool will change next year (2015).
electricflyer is offline   Reply With Quote