View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 07:38 AM   #3
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Now is that timing or what... I plan on being a few minutes out of Atlanta about that time.. No problem to reschedule so I can go on Sat.... And then visit the show.. provided funds pop.. And that's pay day too.

I am parked just over 2 hours from Atlanta (Bing says 104 miles) 3 parks in this area

1: Hartwick Lake State Park (South Carolina) take exit 1 off I-85 north to the park (it is on the left) about 15-20 a night (not sure actually, never paid full price due to senior discount) water, Dump station, 20-30-50 amp electric, NO wi-fi

Thousand Trails/Encore Carolina landing,, Take exit 4 and double back on the south service road past the non-Loves truck stop (Bubba's or Buddie's or something like that)

About 35-40 / night, Water, Sewer, Electric, 50 amps sites cost more, this message brought to you via park Wi-Fi. Hills are steep, and corners are tight but I park a 38 foot Class A here. Drive carefully.

Add another 20 minutes and you have Oconee County Parks & Rec. SOUTH COVE

Mix of 30 and 50 amp sites.. One LOVELY park... water-electric-dump station 12 or 15 a night (Rate increase approved but not yet in effect when I was there last week).

Temps in the area this week: Lows high 20's.. Highs 40s and 50s Class A compatible,
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote