View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 10:14 AM   #4
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Joined with one of my Doctors who puts on a Community "Dinner" (11a to 1pm) Deep Fried Turkey with all the fixings.. it is a "Free" meal.. though they accept donations.

Wile eating I got to thinking about how much of that meal I paid for.. One of the helpers was the Camp Host from here in the RV park (her daughter works for the Doctor) and I told her.. Would have been cheeper to take her to the most expensive restaurant in town.

But hey.... Would not have been as enjoyable doing that.

Then, Wed, (last) I delivered a Christmas gift to someone.. I told her once I liked bringing light into her life (right after I installed a new light in her kitchen, the old one being toast)... Well this was one of those Tactical Flaslights. Like the Atomic beam but this one is only 800 Lumens, not 1200 like the "Beam". Smaller, easier to carry but I never use my 1200 on full power anyway. Even thopugh it was clearly a Christmas gift (Instead of a bow I glued a mini (like 1") Christmas tree to it so it would be "under the tree") she opened it early.. She likes it,, What can I say.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote