View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 11:04 AM   #5
Janet H
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd2iat View Post
I'm a long time member of sunlineclub.com which is also part of the Social Knowledge family. Life is great over there and they've accumulated over 8,000 users.
Small world - I'm a member there as well

Wade - thanks for the warm welcome I'm really pleased to be able to get to know everyone and help out. Sunline and ForestRiverForums are wonderful communities and a great resource and I think this has entirely to do with the folks who hang out there - I see a bunch of familiar faces here as well.

A little about me - I live in the Pacific NW and have been helping Andy out with day to day details at his forums. In my spare time I am a musician with an acoustic trio and a quirky summer tour schedule. You'll see me logging in at odd hours. I'm also an RVer and have a restored vintage Airstream and a second one in progress. I love to camp and often take my rig to music festivals. Both my DH and son are Hams but I am not. My best role seems to be supporting their gear addictions at holidays with small, copper filled and nicely wrapped presents.

Over the next few weeks we'll be updating software and making a few small updates. Down the road a nice new look for the forum might be in order and a few new features but we'll keep you in the loop and of course Wade will be here as well to make certain we don't get into too much mischief.
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote