View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:48 PM   #2
electricflyer

I'll be right next to you at Lake Hartwell. We have site #9. I arrive on Thursday and leave on Tuesday. Bought my viewing glasses on Ebay several months ago. I am looking forward for some peach cobbler. Peaches are more expensive this year since they lost 80% of the crop due to bad weather. You may want to make apple cobbler instead, we had that a rally in early June up in Helen, Ga. Stayed at Yonah Mountain RV Park, pretty nice, Norma guides you around to pick your site and she keeps everyone in line to be quiet at 10pm. If you bring a HF rig I may pack my FT-450 along too with an Eagle One antenna. I've got a FTDX-1200 also but that is a little big to drag along. I'll wait to see what propagation looks like for that time period before I commit.

Don't forget you have livestock now and can't be gone too long. You don't want a novice looking after the flock for a very long time.

Never been to Texas? Shame on you. I'll have to look up the path but chances are I may be pushing up daises by then. That would make me 85 and I don't think I will be doing much RVn by then.
2014 Palomino Puma 25RL - TV 2011 F-150 SuperCrew 5.0
electricflyer is offline   Reply With Quote