View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:09 AM   #13
One Country Boy

I was asked in a PM the other day if I had gotten my air compressor running. I realized I needed to close out this thread. The cap I ordered was not physically like the original, but values were the same. I replaced the original and strapped the new cap to the old with nylon wire ties and hooked it up. It worked like a champ. A few wire ties and a little duct tape will fix most anything. I appreciate the suggestions and help. I ordered the cap from Newark, the location Mark sent me. I had the cap in two days. Shipping and cap was under $10.00. I apprecite the help from ORR members.

I have to say also that Newark was a good business to work with. Prices and shipping very reasonable. Delivery as promised. If you have a problem as I did, they have a tech department that will assist you in cross referencing. I did not have to use the tech department but it was nice to know they had that option. Chalk one up for "made in the USA". BTW, they even included return mailing lable, etc. If the part had not been what I needed it was returnable. Good business to order from when electronics are needed.

Thanks all.

Jim