Thread: Ham Links
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
KE5ZRT
Super Swell Guy

Send a message via Yahoo to KE5ZRT
Default Ham Links

Last weekend, at the Panhandle Amateur Radio Club meeting, I gave a presentation on Amateur Radio related websites. I compiled the websites from numerous hams in our area who sent in their suggestions to the High Plains Amateur Radio Group (HPARG) Yahoo group, so I ended up with a very diverse list of websites containing a wealth of information for many aspects of amateur radio. I visited each of the sites and compiled a brief description of the site content, and then discussed each site during the club meeting. Afterwards, I added each of the links to the local ARES site that I maintain, so the sites would be readilly accessible to more people. I thought it would be neat to share these sites here too.

I hope you enjoy the Ham Links! Please feel free to add more!

Thanks to Brad Miskimen N5LUL, Raymond Winter W5RAW, Monty Denney KC5OMK, Jim Musgrove K5BZH, Bob Sanders N5TBD, and Dan McCabe WA8YYE
Extra Class Amateur (Ham) Radio Operator, VE, SKYWARN Storm Spotter, ARES Volunteer, TSA Security Officer, Full-time RV dweller (Amarillo TX for now), webmaster www.PanhandleARES.org, Married to ke5zru!

KE5ZRT is offline   Reply With Quote