View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 06:02 PM   #3
Radio
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricflyer View Post
I'll be right next to you at Lake Hartwell. We have site #9. I arrive on Thursday and leave on Tuesday.

<snip>

Never been to Texas? Shame on you. I'll have to look up the path but chances are I may be pushing up daises by then. That would make me 85 and I don't think I will be doing much RVn by then.
Yeah I've been looking at the maps. That will be fun. When we picked that site we considered having children from Sweet Wife's school come up as a field trip so we wanted to be close to the parking lot and playground. But she has changed jobs and is no longer teaching there.

We arrive Friday morning and likely leave Tuesday. Might stay till Wednesday if the world is going nuts on the roads and such.

Peaches are easy. The simple recipe calls for canned peaches, so that's the plan unless we see some roadside stand with fresh really ripe ones, and Sweet Wife is willing to peel them.

If daughter stays home, and it gets dark enough here in S Atlanta, it might be fun for her to check and see if the hens get fooled into going back into the coop.

As for reaching 85... you never know, take good care of your rig and see what happens!

KU4OJ "Wade" Ships Captain, CFO, Chief Engineer
KG4DQQ "Kathy" 1st Officer, Navigator, Best Friend
2007 F-150 SuperCab - 2009 Rockwood 8280SS
Lot's of mostly Kenwood stuff

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote