View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #248
One Country Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE5BI View Post
Hi Jim,

We are still here (West Coast). Just hard to keep motivated when the park won't allow HAM operation. Weather here is great, like summer yesterday! Mid sixties, clear and sunny. I even sat outside after sunset and played the guitar for a little while.
Another guitar picker... I just found out Andy also played. I bought a used one at a pawn shop a few months back. I've always wanted to learn to play. I've got to get serious about learning the chords. I was always a persussionist, but still had a pretty good ear. I think Andy got a new guitar for Christmas, we'll have to get him to tell us about it.

The weather here has been lousey. Cold and damp. Typical winter weather, but not for Florida. I was watching some documentary the other night that says these very cold temps (lower than average) we've been having are being caused by "Global Warming". I'm still scratching my head on that one.

It was 25 here last night and has been down in the lower 20's. We've had more cold and freezing nights then I can remember. "Global Warming", go figure.