View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

Of course it can always be worse.. Alternator went out on my wife's car so I told her when I got home from work I'd hook up the charger and we'd run it up to the service place that installed the nearly new faulty alternator.

Well.. Did she listen (NEVER) so when I got home she jumps in and by now the reserve capacity has kicked in so the car starts. She takes off before I can charge it up

Got part way there and it dies. I hook up the charger put about 10 mintues worth in it (Heavy duty charger) and it's off to the store now only about a mile away.. She comes up to a red light and afraid the car will die before the light turns green runs the light.......RIGHT IN FRONT OF A POLICE CAR

The new alternator was free (Warranty) the ticket was $80 bucks plus a hit on our insurance.

Did she learn to LISTEN... Not as of this morning she had not... Still hears half of what I say and makes up half of what she hears.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote