View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #8
AE5BI

My scope is a 6" refractor so it is only 7-8" in diameter and I keep it in the original shipping box. It is about 5' long and fits long-ways in the only bay that goes all the way through. The stand is a tripod so it folds up to about the same size as the scope. I have some spinal damage and cannot even get it out. It doesn't matter, there are no stars in the San Francisco area

I will add your website to my links to sites of similar interest. I like going through your travel picts so update it when you can. I write all of my html in notepad. I used to be a software engineer so it seems natural to me. I make a lot of mistakes though.

I still have my DL in AZ since I don't work and don't own property in CA. The only iffy thing in CA is "if you intend to store the vehicle more than six months" but I am legal according to the DMV website.

Most people from TX keep it as their state of residence for tax and licensing purposes. For some states you are a legal resident if you say you are, others you need a mailing address. With the new identification requirements it may be that you have to have a physical address. You do for banks. We use a mail forwarding address and for banks we just give them our current campsite. There is no indication that you have to keep it current if you move...

2006 Jeep (X2)
- iCom IC-706MKIIG
- AH-4 Automatic Antenna Tuner to a 102" Radio Shack CB antenna

Guinness the cat

Full-timing Sep. 2006 - Sep. 2011

Our RV Website, www.FulltimeRV.us

AE5BI
AE5BI is offline   Reply With Quote