View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
N7OQ

Hi Ken,

Well I did look at the SteppIR and though it would be a great antenna but the lead time to get one is about 6 months and they are expensive. I was going to buy one but have sense moved the funds to other projects like a new Telescope , house painting, and a new Garden shed that will be my new Ham shack.

As far as CC&R's go I really don't think I would have a problem sense there is no one assigned to enforce them. All my neighbors have violated them like making RV parking, changing the color of their house moving fences changing their landscape. I could find a violation with every neighbor if I wanted to. When they built these homes in the early 90's the market was dropping like it is now so the company auctioned off the homes they had left and sold the rest of the land to a builder who didn't have cc&r's and left town. According to the CC&R's when the project was done all the home owners in this area were to vote for a committee to enforce the CC&R's, well that never happened plus half the homes built were built by a contractor who had no cc&r's. So we just sit in limbo.
Licensed in 1978 ex N7AFX, DA1VW, KK6GR
N7OQ is offline   Reply With Quote