View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 01:26 PM   #17
wa8yxm

Send a message via AIM to wa8yxm Send a message via Yahoo to wa8yxm Send a message via Skype™ to wa8yxm

I stuck with the call i'd had for nearly 40 (38 I think) years when I upgraded.. Did not see the need to change since I'm not a contester. (Save for FD and then under a club call).

Since it is the LAST SATURDAY and that is food bank day where I voulenteer I spent Saturday (9:"30 to 4:30) out in the 90 degree plus heat passing out groceries with Cindy (Who is the titled head of the program) only taking a couple of breakes to go inside the not all that well (80's) air conditioned store with Sherry who acaually runs the program,, We passed out around 150 of the 200 bags of food we had ready.

Then I bought dinner cause I was too tired to cook,, Went hom, Ate, CRASHED.. I hit zero on the energy reserve.. Napped a couple hours. Fed cats, Went to bed offically, got up showered, breakfasted went to church, then up to Ms. Sherry's to hang a decoration (Solar Light Up Butterfly) and change a light bulb in her porch light (Could not find new bulb) and by that time FD was over. Long weekend I'm still in recovery.
wa8yxm is offline   Reply With Quote