View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #29
One Country Boy

Good morning folks... We are experiencing some beautiful wx here again today. A low of 50 degrees (again) here on daCreek in Wewa this morning, currently 58 degrees and sunny @8:15AM. Like many of you, we NEED RAIN here. We need it badly. If no rain soon I'll have to turn on the sprinklers. The grass is getting crunchy.

I did get my tomato plants transplanted yesterday and that was one of the things on my priority list.

It's been one thing after another with this new motorhome. The pump for the hydraulic levelers went out. That had to be replaced. So glad it was still under warranty. The a recall from Ford (it's on a F350 chasis) concerning the transmission linkage. Now that the linkage was replaced, the hydraulic pump began to leak fluid. Will be putting it back in the shop again Monday morning hopefully. Is this the norm for new motorhomes? I'm beginning to wish I had my Eagle 5er back. I miss my F250 anyway.

That's about it from here. Whatz going on in your neighborhood? It's nice to hear from everyone on this thread with some input about the happenings where you are. Take care all and have a great day!