Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Open Roads Radio forum for Ham, Amateur Radio and RV camping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
KB5LJE

Default Just my thanks to all of you!

When Radio and I decided to open (he did not have to twist my arm) this site I knew we would get the best of the best!

I have been very busy with the family care. and the Honey do's but working behind the scenes of this site as well as some others I have part in have given me my personal time to forget the problems fof 07.

For those that dont know 2007 was the worst year of my life

May 07 Mother in law of 22 years got bad sick and in ICU

June 07 Mother in law and Father In Law diagnosed with Lung Cancer

July 07 Father diagnosed with Lung Cancer.

July 11th Father in Law had surgery and never cam back home for over three days straight. We had him here at our home when not in the hospital

August 9th 07 Dad had surgery and is Now doing GREAT and fully released. CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH.

August 25th XYL Glennette breaks right foot and now I am careing for two in the hospital and wife at home and mother in law living with us.

October 3rd we lost Father in Law. RIP Glen Sheley You will always be my best friend.

Mother in Law and I call her mom still calls us her home and is half way complete with her chemo and doing well.

During all of the above I was and still trying to hold down the job. Should have took FMLA but NEVER expected it to all hit at once.

So I guess this is my post to tell all about my past problems and THANK all of you from the bottom of my heart for coming here and helping to grow this wonderful site. This web stuff keeps my mind on the right path and not the problems.

If you send a "contact us" it comes to me and sometimes it may take a few days but I promise to get to it and help where needed.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Mike
KB5LJE is offline   Reply With Quote