Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Open Roads Radio forum for Ham, Amateur Radio and RV camping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
afletch

Default Glad to have found this forum!

Great to have found this forum. Looks like volumes of knowledge here, which is great since I'm just now studying for my tech ticket and looking forward to a whole new world out there. The DW and I have been rv'ing for 5 years now, retired for 7. We went truck camper to LQ horse trailer to 5th wheel to Class A and now have another LQ too, which we'll caravan with the class A and go back to re-visit places like the Big Horn mtns and Black Hills of SD, etc combining rv'ing, horseback riding, hamming and sightseeing! We'll be doing it full time as soon as we sell our farm near Mobile, AL. We'll be concentrating our travels between AZ, UT, CO, WY and MT initially. I'm looking forward to picking some brains about hardware, antennas, ops and such. Thanks, in advance, for all you operators out there willing to pass along those valuable tidbits that will help this newbie get going. Happy trails!
Andy
afletch is offline   Reply With Quote