Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Open Roads Radio forum for Ham, Amateur Radio and RV camping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2016, 09:37 PM   #1
electricflyer

Default Frog

How many of you are FROG (Forest River Owners Group) members? To those that own RV's made by one of the Forest River companies there is an attempt to get a net organized. It started a couple weeks ago with WB4FSN, Roger Forbes, as the organizer. They meet on 40M at 7.255 <> at 9:00pm EDT. I got on last night and heard hams from TN, KY, MD and PA. Where were you Dana (that's a coded message to keep your identity secret).

For anyone that owns a Forest River product you can join FROG at no cost by going to: http://www.forestriverfrog.com and register there. There are presently over 50,000 owner members. Check on Rallies, member events nationwide or go to the Granddaddy International Rally in its 4th year with just under 800 RV's at the county fairgrounds in Goshen, IN (it won't hold any more). I don't think there is any other manufacturer that has an event like it. FROG members that have RV problems that aren't warranty or standard maintenance can have repairs done (advance notification required) at no cost while at the International Rally, I've heard of complete fiberglass sides being replaced after warranty expired because of delamination (usually done after the rally) at no cost because of manufacturing errors. They fix things the dealers can't or won't fix, at the Goshen rally.
electricflyer is offline   Reply With Quote