PDA

View Full Version : Until you parked next to this guy...

Radio
07-06-2012, 04:57 PM
You thought you had a big fancy rig, until you parked next to this guy...

N3LYT
07-06-2012, 06:59 PM
There goes the neighborhood. I would have to go out and cut my grass. Wonder why they have a sleeper truck seems like enough for 10.

Andy N1ORK
07-07-2012, 03:57 AM
What, no Stepp-IR???????????

W9WLS
07-07-2012, 04:14 AM
Who say's "You Can't Take It With You" !

wa8yxm
07-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Why do they have a sleeper truck.. Well, for the quick overnight at the Flying J of course.... On a serious note:

In another time and place is a thread from a professional "Owner/Operator" Truck driver who wishes to retire and pull a 5th wheel RV instead of a 5th wheel semi trailer. He is askign what he has to do to convert his tractor from commercial to private use (Laws, of course, vary from state to state)

It may be that was his (or still is) his "Office" when not RVing.

Radio
07-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Wonder why they have a sleeper truck seems like enough for 10.

I noticed the bicycles in the picture. They have kids. If it were me, I would convert the sleeper into seating for the kids.

N3LYT
07-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Why do they have a sleeper truck.. Well, for the quick overnight at the Flying J of course.... On a serious note:

In another time and place is a thread from a professional "Owner/Operator" Truck driver who wishes to retire and pull a 5th wheel RV instead of a 5th wheel semi trailer. He is askign what he has to do to convert his tractor from commercial to private use (Laws, of course, vary from state to state)

It may be that was his (or still is) his "Office" when not RVing.

You maybe right there are no markings on the truck maybe he/she retired along with the truck.

wa8yxm
07-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Regarding the sleeper on the camper.. Ask my neighbor about his sleeper (Trailer not nearly as nice as the one above) His wife has a bad back, so he put an air-ride seat in on the right, she sits there till her back starts to say "Lay down" then she moves to teh sleeper, they dump the air bag on the seat, and she can still see out the windshield, When she feels ready she moves back to the seat and they re-inflate the bag. So that's why THEY have a sleeper.. As to the folks above, You'd have to ask Them.